A mental health crisis is any situation in which a person’s actions, feelings, and behaviors can lead to them hurting themselves or others, and/or put them at risk of being unable to care for themselves or function in the community in a healthy manner.
MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINES AND RESOURCES
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
800-273-TALK (8255) Available 24 Hours a Day
The National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
The National Mental Health Association 800-969-6642
(844) 661-1366 Addiction Center Website An excellent resource for understanding drug misuse prevention and recovery.
Renew Bariatrics – Mental Health Disorders & Obesity
(844) 736-3963 Renew Bariatrics Website A valuable source of information to help people make educated decisions about their physical and mental health.
Columbus Recovery Center
(844) 290-5002 Columbus Recovery Center Depression Resource Guide A selection of some of the best websites, organizations and other helpful resources available to anyone who has been diagnosed with or suspects they are suffering from depression.
(855) 520-2898 Suicide Risks Resource
(855) 494-1511 Rehab Spot Website
Banyan Health Systems – Mobile Crisis Response
(305) 774-3616 or (305) 774-3617 Banyan Mobile Crisis Website 24-Hour Crisis Hotline – connecting residents of Miami-Dade county experiencing a crisis with with licensed clinicians. Triage assessment, crisis evaluation, de-escalation, and assistance with building a safety plan.
New Horizons Community Center
(305) 635-7444 (24-Hour Crisis Hotline) New Horizons Center Website Offers a wide range of preventive, therapeutic and supportive outpatient and social/rehabilitative services, which include: comprehensive substance abuse and mental health care, case management, crisis screening and intervention, psychosocial rehabilitation, and residential services. Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Creole, French).